TMNT: REBEL 5 TMNT: REBEL 5

Well,

You can only understand this if you are intoxicated. Well, I am intoxicated and I found this hilarious. Good job.

I wonder if the creator was intoxicated while makinfg this?

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

Wow.

I don't review often, but this is a demonstration of cinematic excellence..The music, the assortment of shots, the pacing, etc. Brilliance. I'd just like to say your films have inspired me, and I absolutely have to use that ending theme for one of my own flash endeavors.

Thanks for this.

BTW, contrary to what others might say, I'm a huge fan of the ending. Left me in complete shock to say the least..

Dragonball SJ - Episode 6 Dragonball SJ - Episode 6

Wow!

That was awsome man. Graphics, the pacing, everything seemed real authentic. I'm a fan.

Can you please tell me the name of the song during the flashback scene with Majin ben destroying the Z fighters? It was a nice song..

Thanks and goodluck with future submissions!

Son-Finale responds:

Hiya, thanks for the kind review!
The song is from Naruto and it is called "Hinata vs Niji" from what I remember.
Hope that helps.

Jak 3: Game - part 1 Jak 3: Game - part 1

This is a VERY good game...

you have a lot of potential to do something great, probably worthy of being in the top 50 if you fix the bugs and tweak it a little bit. The feature to transform into dark jak alone deserves a lot of praise. I look forward to seeing part 2!

F.A.T.E Chapter 1 F.A.T.E Chapter 1

wow..this has serious potential

this game deserves a higher score than it has right now! This has a great deal of potential.

I have a question though, are you going to include exploration elements in future chapters as well? That would be cool

KronikNkoke responds:

I am actually experimenting with different Exploration Ideas, So far it is working ok for me. I am thinking of going on a semi linear style, and fighting a certain way may result in different endings and increase stats. but thats just in testing rightnow.