TMNT: REBEL 5 TMNT: REBEL 5

Well,

You can only understand this if you are intoxicated. Well, I am intoxicated and I found this hilarious. Good job.

I wonder if the creator was intoxicated while makinfg this?

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

Wow.

I don't review often, but this is a demonstration of cinematic excellence..The music, the assortment of shots, the pacing, etc. Brilliance. I'd just like to say your films have inspired me, and I absolutely have to use that ending theme for one of my own flash endeavors.

Thanks for this.

BTW, contrary to what others might say, I'm a huge fan of the ending. Left me in complete shock to say the least..

Dragonball SJ - Episode 6 Dragonball SJ - Episode 6

Wow!

That was awsome man. Graphics, the pacing, everything seemed real authentic. I'm a fan.

Can you please tell me the name of the song during the flashback scene with Majin ben destroying the Z fighters? It was a nice song..

Thanks and goodluck with future submissions!

Son-Finale responds:

Hiya, thanks for the kind review!
The song is from Naruto and it is called "Hinata vs Niji" from what I remember.
Hope that helps.

Nami Urugasha 2:8 teaser Nami Urugasha 2:8 teaser

Funny!

That was hilarious man! it was so random that it didn't make any sence at all, but this is a good parody of anime as a whole. Please continue with this 'series' because i want to see what other wacky things you'll come up with.

this made me laugh, and for that you get a 5
---
katoblade

Renegade Shadow - Prelude Renegade Shadow - Prelude

looks promising...

I loved it, the drawings and animation was wonderful and the music was perfect.

I can't wait to see more

Skycastle Teaser Skycastle Teaser

Nice

I remember your work since the destiny war saga days (I was a member at the forum) and it looked like you've improved since then. This is a short piece but it seemed very cinematic, like a actual movie trailer, which I liked. Nice work, I want to see more work from you.

p.s Is there any chance you'll continue with your destiny war saga?

Lonesoul - Episode 3 Lonesoul - Episode 3

This is a quality flash..

ALOT of work must have went into this! The DVD-like menus + special features were pretty innovative among flash movies and that was one of best parts of this flash altogather. The actual movie was pretty decent, you could work on the drawings but the storyline was amazing. You might want to add a big fight scene in the next film to add to the epic-ness of the series

overall great movie
---
Katoblade

adam-p89 responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you took the time to look at the Special Features! Don't worry, you won't be disappointed in Lonesoul 4, the episode is bloody, to say the least, the script is already complete, I just needed a story episode to help put the viewers in place and to help build up to the action, that's what this episode was. Thanks for reviewing!

Sonic: Uncut Sonic: Uncut

eh....

When I saw the title of your moviei thought it was going to be hilarious but when i saw it, it was just...NOT FUNNY AT ALL, i didn't even crack a smile, you should really work on your script but i could tell you put a lot of time into this so i'll give you points for that.

p.s whats with the "kiddy swearwords"? (what the heck)This is supposed to be sonic UNCUT

Metal Gear Solid3:Preview Metal Gear Solid3:Preview

Good movie

The only problems are:
-You should make the bodies more in proportion ( like how it is is the game but with flash drawings)
-And the text didnt match up with snake's voice

Very good job though, MGS is my favorite game series

Also why did you submit this twice, i think i saw it before

figma responds:

you have very nice points. i resubmited because i wanted to get intrest back for the late august release of PART I

The Flash of the Blade The Flash of the Blade

niiiiice

that was amazing

p.s what's the opening theme called? excellent choice of music!